The issues of gaining excessive weight remain to be one of the biggest nightmares among a significant number of people. As a result, a lot of companies have entered the market of making meal replacement shakes to try and assist people in fighting the issues of weight. However, the question remains, what are the best meal replacement shakes in the market today?
The question does not have direct answers. For one to find the most reliable solution, one should, therefore, read a lot of meal replacement reviews. In this article, we are going to look at the 310 Shake reviews. 310 Shakes is a product of 310 Nutrition that has been in the market for seven years since 2012.
What is 310 shake?
310 Shake is a meal replacement shake that is designed to aid the user to lose some weight. The meal shake is made such that it reduces your intake of calories. It, therefore, keeps you full for long because of its high content of protein. If consequently you cease taking carbohydrates in large quantity, you tend to regulate the weight of your body.
Does this 310 Shake Work?
Well, this is a very controversial question that draws its responses from different people who might have experimented with 310 shake recipes. However, the meal replacement manufacturer claims that it works.
Nutritional experts and researches claim that meal replacement shakes with such an ingredient composition as 310 Shake, work. The keep individuals full for longer hence reducing intake of heavy meals. As a result, such people can check on their weight, and they, therefore, get the expected results from the meal shakes.
The manufacturer claims that the 310 Shake has Tri-Plex mixture. Meaning it has three components which are hemp, pea powder and brown rice proteins. There is also a whey kind of shakes for muscle burning. The above ingredients are known to assist in weight loss.
Ingredients of 310 Shake
The 310 Shake recipe contains a variety of ingredients that are supposed to play different roles in your body. The ingredients include the following;
- A Tri-Plex of proteins that include brown rice, hemp and pea pea-powder protein. The three makes you feel full for the better part of the day.
- Fiber content. The 310 Shake recipes have up to 5 gram of fiber in every prescribed serving. The fiber makes you occasionally feel full and prevents constipation as well.
- Combination of minerals and vitamins. The 310 Shakes recipes have a whopping 20 minerals and vitamins for your body. Some of the vitamins and minerals include folic and ascorbic acids, niacinamide, zinc oxide, biotin and riboflavin.
- 310 Shakes also contain energy level boosters that are mainly greens. These grains top up the 310 recipes with extra vitamins and phytonutrients that are useful to the body.
- Still, the 310 Shakes contain immunity boosters like the lactobacillus.
Flavors of 310 Shake
To ensure that the shakes favor everyone, 310 Nutrition has ensured that the meal shakes come in different tastes and flavors. The dominant flavors of the 310 Shakes include the following;
- Vanilla (Whey)
- Salted caramel
- Vanilla (Chai)
Pros of 310 Shakes
- Reduces appetite
- Contain Tri-Plex protein that yields a lot of energy
Comes in a variety of flavors to select from
- Does not have artificial flavors
- Suppresses appetite for almost four hours
- Does not contain gluten
- It is easy and fast to prepare
- Contain 90 calories in a single serving
Cons of 310 Shakes
- May take up to two weeks to observe results
- It is chalky-like when putting in water
- Comes in a limited supply of up to two weeks
- Quite expensive compared to others
Generally, quite a good number of customers have expressed their satisfaction with the way the 310 Shake is working. They cannot hide their joy in losing some weight. One customer has lost 7 pounds while the other one has lost a whopping 10 pounds.
They are also happy that the meal shake comes in different flavors. Several of them say that they have even tried vanilla but later found strawberry to work better for their case.
However, there is complains about the issue of chalkiness. Some customer’s say that the 310 Shake turns chalky when mixed with water.
The 310 nutrition shake review above reveals that the 310 Shakes do not have any artificial ingredients. The other 310 shake reviews have also indicated that this shake, like other best meal replacement shakes does not have sugar. The shakes are based on plants them making the organic. We would, therefore, recommend a trial of this meal shake due to its lately improved image among the users.